Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede


Established in 1994 by perfumer Jo Malone in the United Kingdom, this is probably one of the most luxurious perfumes/companies around. In the past I've heard my friend who used to work at Nordstrom talk about these perfumes all the time but I never got around to smelling them. What's great about this brand is how you can literally mix all the scents together to create hundreds of different scents in order to find the one the suits you best. When I finally stopped by the counter about two weeks ago, my mom and I spent almost as much time there as we did money. Not only were we taken in by the perfumes and lotions but also the customer service. The woman who was working there helped us until we found which scent we loved the most and also gave us complimentary hand massages. I finally settled on Peony & Blush Suede. It's interesting because lately I have been really into floral lotions and candles unlike the more vanilla warm scents I'm used to. It is described as 'The essence of charm.  Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive.' This is 100% my go to scent for spring. She has 19 other perfumes all which can be combined to create other scents. In addition to her perfumes she also has colognes, body wash, oils, lotions, candles and more. The 30ml bottle retails for $60.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment