Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NYX Razzle Butter Lipstick

So yesterday I decided to step into my old work, Ulta Cosmetics, the other day and was
honestly just wondering around when I found myself over by NYX and I saw these Butter Lipsticks. I have heard so much hype about these things so I decided to pick one up. 
I don't really own a bright purple/fuchsia lipstick (shocking) so I chose Razzle. It kind of reminds me of the pantone color of the year Radiant Orchid. Honestly guys, I can 100% understand the hype behind these lipsticks. They are the perfect combination of creamy but not too glossy and have amazing pigmentation. They come in 21 other colors ranging from nudes to reds to baby pinks. I wore mine for around 7 hours today and only had to touch up twice. I already went out and got myself five more :) I paired mine today with Mac's Lip Pencil in Magenta. You can find these lipsticks at Ulta Cosmetics or select Targets. They retail at $6.00. 





No comments:

Post a Comment