Thursday, April 3, 2014

Todays Picks

Today was an absolutely miserable day. It probably was raining and storming 80% of the day :| And because of this getting up and going was not the easiest thing to do this morning. Thankfully I got up with just enough time to throw an outfit and lunch together (sadly my hair and makeup didn't fair so well). Todays picks were a white blazer I got from Target and faux leather pants from H&M. The blazer was supposed to be an extra small but it's huge so I'll need to get it tailored but other than that I love the monochromatic feel it has especially paired with a chunky statement necklace. For lunch I chose a simple spinach and romaine salad with zucchini, yellow bell pepper and tomatoes with a light balsamic dressing. 




Top: Forever 21
Blazer: Target
Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Loafers: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors 


No comments:

Post a Comment