Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend Update

It's so hard going to school and keeping up with this blog. I wish I had the days during the week to take pictures and swatch and do reviews for you guys when the lighting is good! After a long week of school all I want to do on the weekends is relax :/ Only two more months and this blog will be one of my top priorities, aside from getting a job. 

This weekend flew by as usual and I really didn't get much done except some shopping, did a friends makeup and hair for her prom, and catched up with some friends. I will eventually do a haul of all the things I purchased but I'm still waiting for some things to come in the mail. I'm really excited to show you all some of the great pieces I got from the Topshop department in Nordstrom. I've never actually spent time and looked around there and oh my god have I been missing out. Topshop is just the perfect combination of minimal, girly, edgy, and conservative that I really appreciate in a clothing line and also how I like to categorize my 'style'. Here are two outfit of the days from Friday night and today. Again thank you all for you support, enjoy!







Top
Top: Target
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Paige Denim
Heels: Sem Edelman 
Watch: Michael Kors

Bottom
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: Paige Denim
Shoes: Express
Watch: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment