Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MAC & Sephora Haul!

It's that time of the year again! The Sephora VIB 15% off sale is here and of course I had to take advantage of it, which means I usually place and order and then a day later I place another one LOL. My first package came in today and these are the goodies I got. I always forget what I buy so when I open the box I get all excited all over again. This is just a quick run through of what I purchased, more in-depth reviews will follow!



From Left To Right

REN Satin Perfection BB Cream Sunscreen
I really wanted something for the summer that would give me some coverage but also was a sunscreen. During the summer I don't really like to wear much makeup so hopefully this is a winner. I've heard a lot about REN so I can't wait to try this.
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
I purchased this because one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's Jaclyn Hill has been raving about it so obviously I had to buy it. Who wouldn't want a luxurious mask for your lips anyways? It's supposed to help with cracked dry lips which I've always struggled with.
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Another product that is regularly raved about online. It's described as having a 'luminous formula' and medium coverage. I have the color in Medium Ivory. 
OCC Cosmetic Lip Tars
I've been wanting to try these lip tars FOR SO LONG! When I saw this deal that came with three bright summer colors I had to do it. I swatched them for you above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment