Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Favorites

So I'm honestly not sure where September went but nonetheless the beautiful almighty October has arrived and saying I'm excited would be an understatement. As every month passes I'm always trying new things as well as going back to some old loves. So keep reading to check out what I've been loving for September!











As things for my face goes I moved into living a more not so much dewy but radiant complexion. I've tried so many products and with my oily skinny I always end up looking like I've been dipped in a tub of grease and set to lay out on a warm sunny day. Bottom line it just never works out for me UNTIL I started using the Mac Prep + Prime in Natural Radiance. Since I have pink undertones this one works the best for me. It gives the most beautiful glow from within so I highly recommend it. For foundation I'm still loving my Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation. Again it works best with my oily skin and still allows the primer underneath to show through. To set that I've started using the Chanel Double Perfection Lumière which works really well at keeping me shine free throughout the day and gives a really natural finish. For bronzer I'm using the trusty Chocolate Soleil by Two Faced. It's the perfect matte bronzer that isn't too warm and makes an awesome shade for contouring.

As some of you may know I just recently cut 6 1/2 inches off my hair and it was THE best decision of my life. Styling has been so much easier for me since the haircut and since using the Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray and Moroccan Oil Finishing Spray. The Moroccan Oil Spray gives a nice medium hold that I really enjoy and it just keeps my hair looking fluffy and nice. The Anti Gravity Spray was literally sent down by angels because it gives you the perfect amount of volume without being crunchy. Both have nice scents as well. For my face I've using the Body Shop Tea Tree lotion because my skin decided it was going to break out this month. So far I am really enjoying it and it has kept my breakouts at bay. For under the eyes on those sleepless nights the Mac Fast Response Eye Cream is what I use in the morning. It contains caffeine which helps depuff the under eye and reduce the look of dark circles. 

I plan on showing y'all my favorite lipsticks and eyeshadows for the month but I'm going to save it for my next post so stay tuned for tomorrow! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment