Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MAC Pressed Pigment - Enchantment






With MACs Holiday Collection, Heirloom Mix, out I thought it would be fitting to try a makeup look with my favorite pick from the collection. Personally I think one of the best things about this collection was the mini pressed pigments. I picked up this one called Enchantment and quickly was very happy with my decision. It is described as a violet with blue violet sparkles. I will say applying it wasn't the easiest but after working with it (and some trusty Fix+) I got it to do what I was wanting. On MACs website these retail for $21. There are seven other colors to choose from and I'm debating on to get more or not. The collection also has glitters, lipsticks, blushes, lipgloss, eyeliners and nail polish.

For the eye look itself I used a neutral brown in the crease, applied the pigment using Fix+, let it dry, and then blended it with the neutral brown further more. I then used a black liner pen and mascara. For the bottom lid I used the neutral brown again to smoke out the look more.

I think this look is a super quick easy look for Halloween and the holidays! Let me know what you think and if you've gotten anything from this collection! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment