Tuesday, May 28, 2013

adventure

Today I embark on a journey that could take me one of two places: 'heaven' or rockbottom. Starting a blog is something I feel that is so incredibly overdone that it almost feels pointless starting, this is probably why I've put it off for so long. I honestly have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I used to be so savvy when it came to computers and HTML (MySpace) and all that other nonsense, but I've completely forgotten all of it. So now I feel like a newborn baby calf who's just gotten on its feet for the first time, awkward and susceptible to all the odds. I'm sure I'm the only one who is following that analogy, but hey, it works in my mind. It's currently 2:30 AM which is something I am all to familiar with. Me and 2 AM have a love hate relationship. A relationship that I can not seem to break off. The thing about this blog I'm starting is that it will be random and it will be most likely pointless, but it's something I want to do so I'm going to do it. So now I'm off to try and find some shit on google that will help jog my memory and hopefully make this thing a little less ugly. Goodnight xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment